• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Run Error

A

acuacu52699

Hi,

I hope I am correct in this thread.

I downloaded the GMS for Mac for the first time today and read a bit. Now I wanted to start my project and the following message appears:
FAILED: Run Program Complete
For the details of why this build failed, please review the whole log above and also see your Compile Errors window.

in the compile errors I did not get an error message either. Now I have read that the timeline does not fit, but it is up to date

can you maybe give me some tips?

Roldy

This would probably go better in the tech support forum.

If you just got GMS and are having problems then I would suggest downloading one of the official demo projects. And checking if it can compile, run, and debug. That way you can rule out any problems with the project and just focus on getting GMS setup.

When you open GMS you should get a 'Getting Started' page. On there you will see a button for Demos. Try one of those.

Now I have read that the timeline does not fit, but it is up to date
I don't know what that means. If you are receiving an error or warning post the error text verbatim.