Android Run Ball - My new simple game

A

Arter

This is my new game on play store -made with GameMaker- enjoy it ;)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.NOVA.RunBall

Play now and enjoy with Run Ball for FREE!

Run away from the red balls and earn coins to get high scores and share it with your facebook friends!

How to play:

- Click on the purple area and drag to move the blue ball.
- Try to earn coins and withstand much time as possible without touch any red ball.
- Use the gift balls to help you.
- Enjoy and have a good time ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

woodsmoke

Sometimes games you spend many hours on get no interest from the public. Welcome to game development.

I'm guessing your ingame art is the weakspot here. Simple circles and squares look lazy which pushes potential players away from your game, because they guess gameplay is lazy too and look no further. Maybe add a theme to your game and give those circles some character with faces or sth. Also that green needs to chill out. Tone it down some, yo. A nice dark green like in the game "You Lose Chess" would be nicer. Solid title screen though.

Can't test because I don't have an Android device. Looking at all the 5-star ratings on googlePlay this seems to be a good game though. How about a Windows export so more people here can try it?

Last edited:
A

Arter

Sometimes games you spend many hours on get no interest from the public. Welcome to game development.

I'm guessing your ingame art is the weakspot here. Simple circles and squares look lazy which pushes potential players away from your game, because they guess gameplay is lazy too and look no further. Maybe add a theme to your game and give those circles some character with faces or sth. Also that green needs to chill out. Tone it down some, yo. A nice dark green like in the game "You Lose Chess" would be nicer. Solid title screen though.

Can't test because I don't have an Android device. Looking at all the 5-star ratings on googlePlay this seems to be a good game though. How about a Windows export so more people here can try it?
Thank you my friend for your reply..
I think that too my art very weak, i will try to improve it :)