Team Request RPG Team Needs Animator

K

Kingtrez

Hello Game Maker Community!

About me and the group:
My name is Michael, I am a programmer, I've been coding for 7 years now. I am collaborating with a great friend Riko who will be handling the music, tiles, UI, and concept art. Examples of his work will be linked below.

What we are looking for:
We need someone who can work for revenue share/delayed fixed cost(after kickstarter) who can handle the sprite animations any of the humanoids and creatures in the game. We will provide concept art for each NPC and stuff and all you'll need to do is create the idle, walking, attacking, etc. animations if they require it depending on how important the NPC is the animations will vary.

About our game, Riahura:

The game is a 2D RPG based around a unique realm swapping mechanic where the two main characters, a soldier named Rama and a wind bender, Riahura. These two are soul bound between their respected realms of the Afterworld and the Void prison.
You use the ability to switch from world to world to travel through a very diverse story, fight monstrous creatures and soldiers and defeat the evil god, Noun, that has trapped innocent souls of the Void Prison.

Here is two roughly designed game play concepts made by Riko (he's not the programmer, so the game will be a lot better once I get started)

Here's some concept pixel art of his as well!
http://i.imgur.com/gUffgO4.png
http://i.imgur.com/1PMHYUH.png

Feel free to browse his channels for what he can do as far as musically and graphically! :)

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Michael

G

GamerGuy941

hi, I can animate, but I need art. I also want to help with programming since I want to get some experience

email is [email protected]

no money needed
and I also do 3d animation

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GamerGuy941

I've decided not to do this. Sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gamedev4life

just go 2 person team if no one else will help.

you wrote "and all you'll need to do is create the idle, walking, attacking, etc. animations"

thats a lot of work! but it seems like your artist has enough skill to take the game further, just need more time.

then you wrote "so the game will be a lot better once I get started"

so get started then XD