• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Artist [RPG Maker XP Style] Tilesets help [UNPAID]

N

Noprops

I am currently looking for someone to help with the tilesets for the *final* version of a game i have been working on in *multiple* engines for about 5 years now, so... uh.. the entirety of my game development career up until now,

The game is called "Ao Oni" it is a survival horror game with a rather large fandom now, (though i suppose the fandom grew around the time of the "6.23 - Cheat Code / Final Demo" update,

The concept of the game used to be something very simple
Due to a new rumor that was going around the main character (Hiroshi, though you can enter just about any name, as long as it is 12 characters long) and his small group of friends visit a mansion to investigate the supposed "haunted" mansion.

...But since then it has evolved into something much more than just exploring a mansion, avoiding a monster and eventually escaping, it has evolved into a game with a rather large story, more specifically it is chapter-based with steam achievments (chapters are not pay to play, they are included in the game itself, and the chapters unlock as you progress through the game)

...The controls have always been fairly simple, but i am hoping to add some sort of option in the settings that allows you to customize the controls (W.A.S.D) is what the game will default to...

...As far as the "OST" goes, it is mostly consisting of Ambient music.

Anyway,

The type of tilesets i am talking about are in the style of "RPG Maker XP" which is what i used to use, and i still make sprites in that format to this day.. i am very rusty with tilesets though..

Sadly, at the moment i cannot afford to pay anyone (x amount per hour / minute) etc.

Despite that,

Feel free to send a PM or Email to me,
: [email protected]

Thanks for reading ^_^
- Noprops