• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows RPG Engine

N

Nesonica

Hi guys,

is there an RPG engine out for GMS2? I could not find the filters in the marketplace so I downloaded the old engine by mistake.

Thanks in advance! :)

The-any-Key

I dont think there is one (yet). The YoYo RPG and the other engines might work in gms2 via import. But you may need to change stuff in them to make them compatible. (YoYo RPG dont work, I tested. Will need more work.)

N

Nesonica

I dont think there is one (yet). The YoYo RPG and the other engines might work in gms2 via import. But you may need to change stuff in them to make them compatible. (YoYo RPG dont work, I tested. Will need more work.)
No, it's not been updated for GMS2 I'm afraid. It should run, but it's far from ideal.
thank you guys. :) I will try it out at home. It's a pity, that the marketplace is not made for GMS2 users yet.

Mike

nobody important
GMC Elder
The marketplace is integrated with GMS2 pretty heavily, but like any time there's an update, it'll take time for 2.0 versions to appear.

The-any-Key

Yoyo rpg dont have a native gms2 import. It need compability scripts.

But if you use file>import or use the marketplace library it add the needed compability scripts.

R

RedSunset

Hmm that doesn't sound like a clean solution ...
Any alternatives?