Room persistence makes mouse coordinates 0,0 on HTML5

Gizmo199

So I am basically using the room_persistent variable to pause the game and go to a pause room.

So I create a 'pause' object, set the room persistence of rm_play in the room end event, and go to my rm_pause. Once I exit the rm_pause I go back to rm_play and disable the room_persistent variable. The problem is that once I get back to my rm_play on HTML5 it doesn't seem to read the mouse positions anymore. So my mouse_x/y are set to 0, 0. This is also true for device_mouse_x/y(). Window_get_mouse_x/y still displays the correct coordinates of the mouse_x/y of the window.

I am pretty sure this must be a bug with GM since it works fine on windows and just not on HTML5, but I could be wrong. When I comment out the room_persisent variable stuff and run the HTML5 version and just switch from room to room it does not create this problem, so I know it has to be with the room_persistence handling in HTML5.

So other than having to go back and re-calculate every mouse_x/y to only interpret window_mouse_get_x/y is there any other solutions to this issue? Thanks in advance. :)