room check

N

noah_g4

I'm doing a game where I have gravity in a room and another does not, and that does not interfere with the player's movement. how could I make such a thing happen

Last edited by a moderator:

Evanski

Raccoon Lord
Forum Staff
Estou fazendo um jogo em que tenho gravidade em uma sala e outra não, e isso não interfere no movimento do jogador. como eu poderia fazer isso acontecer
Olá, seja bem-vindo ao GMC. Pedimos a todos os membros que falam inglês mesmo que o google tradutor seja aceitável. Isso nos permitirá ajudá-lo melhor, pois o GMC é uma comunidade de língua inglesa, obrigado

Hello Welcome to the GMC, We ask all members speak in English even badly google translate is acceptable, this will provide us to be able to help you better as the GMC is a English speaking community, thanks

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
I'm doing a game where I have gravity in a room and another does not, and that does not interfere with the player's movement. how could I make such a thing happen
The ID of the current room is stored in the variable room. You can compare this against room IDs to check which room you're in, like this:
GML:
if (room == rm_level1)
{
}