• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Rogue-Light

S

Silvervale

This is a jam game I made in 48 hours for Ludum Dare 40. I liked the way it turned out, but I feel it can be better, and I'm going to continue to work on it on and off. I'm getting some good feedback from the contest, but I'd like to share it and get some feedback here as well.

Description:
Enter a labyrinth of dark hallways and rooms full of treasure and ghosts with nothing but your trusty light and some dynamite. Manage your fuel supply as you try and navigate each floor: more light = more ghost attention = more fuel burning. Get filthy rich with stockpiles of gold! Kill ghosts with dynamite! Drink potions! Infinite levels!

Rogue-Light_Screenshot_1.png

If you want to check out/play the contest version, the download link is here (Windows):
https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/40/rogue-light

S

Silvervale

Working on adding ectoplasm drops from the ghosts and ectoplasm powered lamps to help light up larger areas.
Light Posts.png