• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Beta Rocco and Renwick - Wacky Platformer

pixeltroid

Whoa I see you've made a lot of stuff over the last few months. It's turning out really well dude!

Just a question: are you showcasing your game outside the GMC? Like, on twitter? I can't find you on twitter but there are some people mentioning your game. https://twitter.com/search?q=Rocco and Renwick&src=typed_query

I'm no expert on this matter but if you haven't already, you really should create a dedicated twitter account to showcase "Rocco and Renwick" and start building up a following for your game now.

GarlicGuy

Thank you! Oh wow, I had no idea. I do have a dev log on TigSource, and Itch.io. I should look into setting up a Twitter for it...I don’t even have personal Twitter.

pixeltroid

STILL AT WORK!

Still working hard. I have every intention to finish!

Rocco Character Art. courtesy of MsPaint
Good to hear you're still working on it. I was wondering what happened to this project.

BTW have you started your twitter yet? I suggest you do so and use this time to promote your game.

Game promotion/marketing cannot be done at the last hour before you launch your game. Don't wait until the game is done to promote your game. It will be too late then!

GarlicGuy

Good to hear you're still working on it. I was wondering what happened to this project.

BTW have you started your twitter yet? I suggest you do so and use this time to promote your game.

Game promotion/marketing cannot be done at the last hour before you launch your game. Don't wait until the game is done to promote your game. It will be too late then!
I took your advice! Thanks!
GRLQ (@GrlqGrlq) / Twitter