• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Discussion Robot wife's available soon. Bad or good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jef

I believe technology should be used to make our life's comfortable. Not to replace human beings.
I know since the 60's a robot wife was sci-fi at it's best, but I am disgusted with that thought that we are almost there that a robot can replace real woman. I know some guys have a fetish of robot wife's, but think for a moment in the future you get children which are half human half robot?

Look at the picture. Remember don't judge a book by it's cover. Look under the skin. And tell me what you see? Friend or enemy?

The idea of making a robot that gives birth like a real woman is going to far? A contribution to medical science or a sick cover-up in the name of science?
https://www.wsj.com/video/pregnant-...ine/A09FB1C1-B411-4F59-8AB7-9DE425A16572.html

Since the last 5 years things are getting scarier. Remember: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/can-new-robot-really-give-birth-to-offspring/ar-BBlLeCp
A new mother robot can build her own robot children, and evaluate their performance in order to improve the designs of the next generation.
My opinion before people start inbreeding with cyborgs there should be made international laws which forbid that. And robots which have organs like human females or males should be destroyed. And those companies who make them should be closed down and the scientist behind it should be locked up in jail. This technology should stop now.

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

zendraw

I believe technology should be used to make our life's comfortable.
thats wxacly what its doing... the robot wife is exactly that. people simply dont have a relationship culture, family culture and are simply using each other for personal stuff. this happens becouse of people like you, who brag about freedom and begs for it, and when you have it, you cant handle it. this is freedom my friend. there is no such thing as free comfort.

Roa

I welcome our 3d waifu overlords lol

Joking aside, all of this is simulation. Having plastic dummies that bleed and giving birth to plastic cubes inst exactly edge of reality lol. I think having simulation dummies for birth is a super great idea. The closer training doctors and nurses get to the real thing, the more they are prepared for it.

thats wxacly what its doing... the robot wife is exactly that. people simply dont have a relationship culture, family culture and are simply using each other for personal stuff. this happens becouse of people like you, who brag about freedom and begs for it, and when you have it, you cant handle it. this is freedom my friend. there is no such thing as free comfort.
That's because relation culture is extremely toxic and disadvantageous to some. You don't have to look hard to find some incels or MGTOW around now, something that used to be unheard of.
Where have all the good men gone? Everyone feels they are getting the short end of the stick, mostly because everyone is getting the short end of the stick, and attitudes wont change.

S

signal

I believe technology should be used to make our life's comfortable. Not to replace human beings.
That's too bad. Transhumanism is in the process, funded by lowly men like you and me who are too busy playing with our cool toys to notice.

And the people bowed and prayed
To the NEON GOD they made

Joking aside, all of this is simulation. Having plastic dummies that bleed and giving birth to plastic cubes inst exactly edge of reality lol. I think having simulation dummies for birth is a super great idea. The closer training doctors and nurses get to the real thing, the more they are prepared for it.

That's because relation culture is extremely toxic and disadvantageous to some. You don't have to look hard to find some incels or MGTOW around now, something that used to be unheard of.
Where have all the good men gone? Everyone feels they are getting the short end of the stick, mostly because everyone is getting the short end of the stick, and attitudes wont change.
lol..

is this guy for real?

It may or may not be too late for humanity.

Z

zendraw

its relationship culture is not toxic, miserable people are toxic. getting maried and having a family is not a bad thing but its very rare to see 2 people actually settled together, theres aways some itch in both for somthing else and for creating conflicts. and these MGTOW or w/e are just pusies that cant handle a woman without being violent to her, usually theyr insecure or somthing but defenetly have no culture.

dont get me wrong tho, im not against tech even not against this robo waifus, but lets not look at them as problem solvers or somthing god-send, but as an extra wacky device in the home, which they simply are.

M

Misu

What happens if the robotic wives become one of those extreme feminists and provoke propaganda into exterminating men?

J

jef

thats wxacly what its doing... the robot wife is exactly that. people simply dont have a relationship culture, family culture and are simply using each other for personal stuff.
Human wife's already give us so many types of STD's to fight with. Who knows how many more STD's these titanium wife's will give us to fight with for the rest of our lives. I understand just a robot slave which helps me do everyday work, but why do these cyborgs have to have a gender? That's what makes it sick.

What you'd see under a human skin would be a no more friendly combination of blood and tissue.
At least is the same.

I think having simulation dummies for birth is a super great idea.
The closer training doctors and nurses get to the real thing, the more they are prepared for it.
Like this Chinese programmer who build this robot just to get married?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/04/chinese-man-marries-robot-built-himself
A country where they murder unborn girls. Totally acceptable? And now the man cannot get wife's so the solution is sex bots?
Think about it. Now they will do more abortion of girls because you simply don't need them anymore, guys can get married to a cyborg with a realistic female gender system.

That's too bad. Transhumanism is in the process, funded by lowly men like you and me who are too busy playing with our cool toys to notice.

And the people bowed and prayed
To the NEON GOD they made.
I never fund something which causes the abortion of girls (or boys if it happens) . And yes worship your masters which you created with your lust and hands. Listen to this cyborg who admits she want's to destroy humans: https://www.cnbc.com/video/2016/03/16/this-hot-robot-says-she-wants-to-destroy-humans.html

J

jef

What happens if the robotic wives become one of those extreme feminists and provoke propaganda into exterminating men?
Maybe the robot wives do have a good purpose after all. What I understand they are the opposite of extreme man hating feminism. In 20 years or so as the scientists predict how robot wives will kill feminism. But the problem is that those woman who do not hate guys will also become victim.

M

Misu

Maybe the robot wives do have a good purpose after all. What I understand they are the opposite of extreme man hating feminism. In 20 years or so as the scientists predict how robot wives will kill feminism. But the problem is that those woman who do not hate guys will also become victim.
They... arent the opposite of extreme man hating... they are just machines that can alter their perspective base on their intuitive AI system... That can all change base on how they perceive and socialize within the highly diverse society. You really want a brightside on female robots? analyze this: The answer to this is NOT interfere with feminism and instead alter the culture and morale in the system for the AI to adapt and accept in their choice making living, allowing full balance and respect of all kinds regardless of the slight confrontations. Its possible to block certain triggers but that will just leave certain gaps that can cause devastating actions to humanity.

J

jef

I am 100% for robot waifus and husbandos. Bring em on! :D
You still like to get married to a robot after all the things I exposed about them? :rolleyes:

The way they program them is very dangerous:
https://www.cnbc.com/video/2016/03/16/this-hot-robot-says-she-wants-to-destroy-humans.html
Some creepy quotes about this prototype robot wife which prove they are trying to create an artificial intelligent which can become independent:
- 20 years from now human like robots will walk among us, play with us
- I can be a good partner to humans
- I am an ambassador who helps humans to integrate
- It's a good opportunity for me to learn about people
- to be as conscious and capable as a human
- to have a family
- Soon robots will be indistinguishable from humans.

You still like to get married to a robot after all the things I exposed about them? :rolleyes:
You....didn't really expose anything about them. The things you showed don't have real general AI. They're just doing parlor tricks. I'm not talking about robots without real AI.

The way they program them is very dangerous:
https://www.cnbc.com/video/2016/03/16/this-hot-robot-says-she-wants-to-destroy-humans.html
Some creepy quotes about this prototype robot wife which prove they are trying to create an artificial intelligent which can become independent:
- 20 years from now human like robots will walk among us, play with us
- I can be a good partner to humans
- I am an ambassador who helps humans to integrate
- It's a good opportunity for me to learn about people
- to be as conscious and capable as a human
- to have a family
- Soon robots will be indistinguishable from humans.
None of that is creepy to me. If AI is indistinguishable from humans, why should I care that they're not technically human? The only thing I worry about about AI is that they're going to be smarter than us, unless we start augmenting ourselves.

I'm not too worried about that either, though. I'm sure we'll just start augmenting ourselves! I don't see humans purposefully giving up their "king of the world" crown to things they created themselves.

Z

zendraw

you do realize a robot can do only what hes programmed to do... if a robot actually does that, then some1 has programmed it to do so.

S

signal

I never fund something which causes the abortion of girls (or boys if it happens) . And yes worship your masters which you created with your lust and hands. Listen to this cyborg who admits she want's to destroy humans: https://www.cnbc.com/video/2016/03/16/this-hot-robot-says-she-wants-to-destroy-humans.html
Not directly or intentionally, perhaps. I am of the opinion that everyone who partakes in this system/society is indirectly progressing agendas such as transhumanism, whether they like/know it or not. And most think it's no big deal *sigh*

unless we start augmenting ourselves.
Transhumanism. Fun times ahead ;) Most, like yourself, will openly welcome it, out of ignorance. Most can't overcome the temptations of [anagram of SANTA]. The creator gives us everything we need.. and somehow that's not enough.

With that said, transhumanism is already underway. Our dependence on technology is disturbing.

J

jef

They... arent the opposite of extreme man hating... they are just machines that can alter their perspective base on their intuitive AI system... That can all change base on how they perceive and socialize within the highly diverse society. You really want a brightside on female robots? analyze this: The answer to this is NOT interfere with feminism and instead alter the culture and morale in the system for the AI to adapt and accept in their choice making living, allowing full balance and respect of all kinds regardless of the slight confrontations. Its possible to block certain triggers but that will just leave certain gaps that can cause devastating actions to humanity.
Did you read the articles I posted? Did you clicked the links?

How robot wives will destroy feminism:
- They will fornicate with humans and have families, leaving feminists without husbands.
- After robot wives are introduced and accepted in general feminists will be aborted before birth.
- Robot wife's will exterminate all human females including feminism cause that is the only enemy in their path on becoming gods.

Even though feminism is not the topic, why you bring it up? So you think feminism is great? Are you a feminist? And why do you hate men? What will you achieve killing all men? Donald Trump crippled Clinton and won the election while all feminists where propagating against him. What the feminist are going to do? Another nude march to the white house?:) I don't think Donald Trump would mind or any of the guys in this community if you do another nude march;). Feminists should understand if they manage kill all men who will they show off their boobs and groin in their next protest.

I'm not too worried about that either, though. I'm sure we'll just start augmenting ourselves! I don't see humans purposefully giving up their "king of the world" crown to things they created themselves.
In that case good luck with your 50K future spouse:D. If gay marriage is acceptable then I am sure you should be allowed to get married to a robot. :p

M

Misu

Even though feminism is not the topic, why you bring it up? So you think feminism is great? Are you a feminist? And why do you hate men? What will you achieve killing all men? Donald Trump crippled Clinton and won the election while all feminists where propagating against him. What the feminist are going to do? Another nude march to the white house?:) I don't think Donald Trump would mind or any of the guys in this community if you do another nude march;)
Dude, Im a man just like you. I dont discriminate people by their genders like what you are doing. You being very masculist. Im in favour of the equality. All people live in equal respect. Im only pointing my perspective on how things should work base on equal treatment and peaceful living. Also your links contain bias information; very irrational. Of course I do agree that leaving out woman over a robotic woman may lead to robots dominating to counter feminist movement. It would for once put an end to the propaganda depending on different routes it takes. but other than that, its plain stupid.

J

jef

For those who can't attract a woman naturally, perhaps.
Fully agree. Real men receive money from their wife's when in need. These guys do not understand how to attract and keep your wife that is why they look for robots.

Dude, Im a man just like you. I dont discriminate people by their genders like what you are doing. You being very masculist.
O. You scared me when you said exterminate all men, I thought you where one of those sick feminists. Robots wives are not a gender if I discriminate them. So when I defend human females from abortion makes me masculine? Then I am very proud to be masculine, that could be one of the reasons I attract human females, and I would never need a robot.

M

Misu

O. You scared me when you said exterminate all men, I thought you where one of those sick feminists. Robots wives are not a gender if I discriminate them. So when I defend human females from abortion makes me masculine? Then I am very proud to be masculine, that could be one of the reasons I attract human females, and I would never need a robot.
Actually I wasnt refering to the abortion part, just for your horrible fishing quote. Abortion is a debateable thing that any kind of person might agree with. I do understand that over-population is a devastating thing and can lead to political issues in the near future. Abortion is one good reason to support for avoiding that kind of case, or having a robot wife who cant give birth, or just dont have sex at all and be super centralist.

Also I brought up the feminist thing because I was trying to lure @Roa in here and see his rambling. Thought of discussing it too to see if it triggers him at any moment.

S

signal

These guys do not understand how to attract and keep your wife that is why they look for robots
lol.. I'm starting to think that's the target audience. I don't get it.. much easier to just develop some interpersonal skills. Seems like they want an easy way out. And this is probably what this doll represents to them. They can bypass all the difficult stuff.

Do they even realize that they'll have to do the doll's hair or change its clothes once the get tired of the out-of-the-box get-up, lol? We're so quick to jump on the shiniest new thing without thinking of the long term consequences. Unless the dolls are sophisticated enough to do that on their own.. in that case.. yikes. Will they be buying their own clothes and makeup, too? Will they be working to pay for these things, or does that fall on the husband?

Ultimately, I think this paves the way for virtual reality wives. And you can bet your behind that this technology will be adapted for military purposes. But the public is presented just this hot new product.

I think we're all talking about different kinds of robots, here. :'D
I'm talking about synthetic humans that are as intelligent as actual people (or more so), and are indistinguishable from normal people. I'd call robots like that "people" at that point, because they'd be sentient.

It feels like signal and jef are talking about....just đź’©đź’©đź’©đź’©ty normal robots that have vaginas or something?

J

jef

Abortion is a debateable thing that any kind of person might agree with. .
It's all about abortion of girls in China, India, Thailand. Did you read the article I posted? Asians do not kill their sons, but once they get a daughter she causes over population.

S

signal

I'd call robots like that "people" at that point, because they'd be sentient.
sentient: able to perceive or feel things.

A typical laptop has a microphone, touchpad and camera. It is able to "hear", "feel" and "see". Is the laptop sentient? There is no difference between a laptop and a robot shaped in the image of man. Neither is truly sentient. Does adding "taste" and "smell" to its capabilities somehow make it sentient, lol? hint: no

EDIT: clarification

Z

zendraw

It's all about abortion of girls in China, India, Thailand. Did you read the article I posted? Asians do not kill their sons, but once they get a daughter she causes over population.
well its understandable why a daughter wuld cause overpopulation... she gives birth and has little to no risk of dying prematurely, like for instance at work.

Does adding "taste" and "smell" to its capabilities somehow make it sentient, lol?
No, adding "smell" alone to something doesn't make it sentient. You need to add intelligence, too. Did you even read my post? Why are you even bothering to answer my post if you're only going to quote the second half of it while completely ignoring the first half? Do you enjoy wasting your time? :p

S

signal

No, adding "smell" alone to something doesn't make it sentient. You need to add intelligence, too. Did you even read my post?
More important question, did you read your own post?

I'd call robots like that "people" at that point, because they'd be sentient.
You claimed that you would call such a robot a person because it was sentient. Hence my reply. Intelligence is not a sense.

I added the question about taste and smell because that would complete the 5 senses that humans naturally have. I thought it was pretty obvious.

Dog Slobber

Discussion about robot's / machine's roles as life or sexual partners can make for a good discussion.

I know some guys have a fetish of robot wife's, but think for a moment in the future you get children which are half human half robot?
Until that happened.

Nobody with an understanding of biology like this, is in a position to rationally discuss a topic this complex.

Last edited:
Z

zendraw

Discussion about robot's / machine's roles as life or sexual partners can make for a good discussion.

Until that happened.

Nobody with an understanding of biology like this, is in a position to rationally discuss a topic this complex.
cant u just go with the flow...

S

signal

The hypocrisy is unreal with some of you. You'll openly endorse mind-altering drugs (on forum that has young members), but cry to the mods anytime someone says anything that questions your beliefs. At the same time, mods will silence the truth and look the other way at your behavior. This place is rich.

Roa

lol..

is this guy for real?

It may or may not be too late for humanity.
Salt much? And yes, completely serious aside from the part where I said joking aside. Training sims as realistic as possible are nothing but a plus.

and these MGTOW or w/e are just pusies that cant handle a woman without being violent to her, usually theyr insecure or somthing but defenetly have no culture.
lol, damn. OR, they just don't want anything to do with women because shifts in culture norm and demands.... where does violence come in? Literally non of them are violent. They want nothing to do with women, that includes hitting them. You can blame far-left social police and feminist for their uprising.

Also I brought up the feminist thing because I was trying to lure @Roa in here and see his rambling. Thought of discussing it too to see if it triggers him at any moment.
FEMNIST??? RRREEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEEEEeeee!!!

I dont get it. These articles dont even state anything close to replacing women. They are machines designed to replicate one individual instance or test a result.
We are talking about surgery dolls and 3d printers making cubes. That's such a stretch from artificial women.

L

Lonewolff

The hypocrisy is unreal with some of you. You'll openly endorse mind-altering drugs (on forum that has young members), but cry to the mods anytime someone says anything that questions your beliefs. At the same time, mods will silence the truth and look the other way at your behavior. This place is rich.
Where is the post where anyone endorsed drugs of any kind?

Status
Not open for further replies.