• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows Risk of Portals - My First Game

M

Mahmutinati

-Story-
Year 2082...
During a science expirement a portal to another realm opened.
But from the portal a creature came and destroyed the lab.
One of the soldiers fell into the portal.

Now the soldier tries to find a way to go home and take revenge fro ther monster.

-How to play-
Use arrow keys to move.
Press "Z" to fire.
Press "X" to throw a grenade ( 5 second cooldown)
Press "C" to boost forward (5 second cooldown)
You are invulnerable during boosting.
Press "V" to use knife.

Kill all monsters to proceed.

-Notes-

This is my first game. It's heavily inspired by risk of rain.

Download Link :
https://gamejolt.com/games/risk_of_portals/271276

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Roencia

When I looked at your image and title "Risk of Portals", I thought to myself... if this game inspired by risk of rain? Then I kept reading and read

"-Notes-
This is my first game. It's heavily inspired by risk of rain."

If you do copy that game, make sure you don't handle multiplayer the way they did. I could never get a game connection with my friends "open ports" and all.

Niels

When I looked at your image and title "Risk of Portals", I thought to myself... if this game inspired by risk of rain? Then I kept reading and read

"-Notes-
This is my first game. It's heavily inspired by risk of rain."

If you do copy that game, make sure you don't handle multiplayer the way they did. I could never get a game connection with my friends "open ports" and all.
Couldn't even get the game to run.. It always opens with a black screen