• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Released Rising Sushi (iOS & Android)

IvanAFG

Hello everyone. Recently I've released my second game made with GameMaker for iOS and Android, an arcade with one button controls where you have to build an endless tower of giant sushi pieces with a claw crane.
The player must place the pieces in the right sequence, take and remember orders to assemble the correct combinations of sushi, and master the sushi cannon, a fever mode you activate with three consecutive perfect drops without misses between them.

I'd tried to focus on the game feel of the game, specially visually, with animated transitions between the different parts of it, and a pleasing pixel art finish.
If anyone is curious to try it, the game has a free version on Android, and a premium version for iOS and also Android. All feedback is really appreciated, hope you like it.

Android free
iOS
website

Gifs:

Screenshots:

Trailer:

Last edited:

K12gamer

Based off the video...The art style and animation look incredible...A shame I don't have an IOS or Android device to play it.
Any chance of of a Windows version in the future?

IvanAFG

Based off the video...The art style and animation look incredible...A shame I don't have an IOS or Android device to play it.
Any chance of of a Windows version in the future?
I've never actually export a game to windows, but the project obviously works, so upload a small free version to the game's website should be relatively easy. I've got to improve some things and promote the game right now, but your idea sounds nice. Thanks.