1. Hey! Guest! The 36th GMC Jam will take place between February 27th, 12:00 UTC - March 2nd, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

Demo Risen Kingdom [Survival RTS / Demo available]

Discussion in 'Work in Progress' started by MyDreamForever, Jan 18, 2020.

1. MyDreamForever

MyDreamForever Member

[​IMG]

Risen Kingdom is a real-time strategy game with building and settlement management mechanics. The game is set in a medieval fantasy world years after a great Kingdom has been overrun by hordes of the undead. Now, the bravest warriors are going on a campaign to claim back the land once lost by their ancestors and bring the Kingdom back to its former glory.
    [​IMG]

• Build mills and houses to provide your people with food and a place to live.
    • Obtain natural resources, expand your settlement and develop new technologies.
    • Build markets and banks to ensure the settlement’s economic stability.
    • Carefully manage resources, research new tech and lead your settlement to prosperity!
    • Train and hire warriors to defend your settlement. Each unit has unique skills and upgrades.
    • Build defensive structures such as stakewalls, lookout posts, cannons and towers.
    • Make use of strategic possibilities and landscape features.

V I D E O

D E M O
    We look forward to any feedback!​
    We are doing a beta test of the game. Please write what you did not like. Is the game complexity right for you?​

L I N K S

[​IMG]

sitebender likes this.
  2. JacktheBlindRabbit

JacktheBlindRabbit Member

Hey,

Would like to test it but it seems like your demo got deleted "due to ending of share period" D:

3. Morendral

Morendral Member

This game is on steam now, i first saw it in my Discovery queue

JacktheBlindRabbit likes this.
  4. JacktheBlindRabbit

JacktheBlindRabbit Member

Oh yeah, true.
    "Planned Release Date: February 2020"
    No more demo, though