• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android RFID/NFC

Sk8dududu

Similar to using gm to prompt a phone vibration, can you ask for permission or read an RFID chip using game maker? So you could activate something in the application based on the chip information? Any useful information on the subject at all is welcome; There isn't really anything on the forum about this.

zbox

GMC Elder
I have an NFC system extension for sale; if you'd like to hear more about it feel free to get in touch :)

W

wy477wh173

I have an NFC system extension for sale; if you'd like to hear more about it feel free to get in touch :)
Is this extension available somewhere? I've tried to find something like this but had no luck.

zbox

GMC Elder
Hi, it is available for private sale only (not on Marketplace). Please feel free to DM me for my email address :)