• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Alpha Revenge of the veggieman (OLD VERSION)

E

Electronic Cheesekov

I've uploaded a new version its a massive improvement to this old boring version so i recommend you check that one out first!

This is an early alpha of the game! So dont expect everything to work perfect.

Genre: 2d platformer/shooter/rpg.

-you only have 2 weapons but im planning on adding waaaaaay more. (hey pssst yeah you there, if you press 3 on the keyboard you get a secret weapon that hasn't been put in the game yet.)

-the game has 2 complete levels and a third one but that one isnt done.

-the sound effects are the only things i didnt make myself but they're just placeholders.Schermopname (825).png

You play as a fat man who loves hamburgers. But then the evil veggieman comes to your house to tell you that you should eat more healthier and steals all your hamburgers! So you must go on an epic journey to get your hamburgers back!

Download=[http://www.mediafire.com/file/6l33lcmshqs01ce/revenge_of_the_VeggieMan3.exe/file]

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Red Phantom

I did a review for you!

I rated your game's: visual, audio, story and gameplay.

Last edited by a moderator:

pixeltroid

Thank you! i've uploaded an update with massive changes so you might wanna play that version instead of the old one! :)

Sure. You should create an account on gamejolt or itch.io and upload your game there....instead of using a filesharing site like mediafire.

Putting your game on gamejolt/itch.io helps your gamer audience find your game. It also lets you keep track of how many people download it and allows you to get feedback directly from players!

Last edited: