Windows Revenge Of The Veggieman (Finished?)

E

Electronic Cheesekov

LAST UPDATED 01/02/2020

----------> DOWNLOAD <----------

You play as a fat man who loves hamburgers THEN SUDDENLY the evil Veggieman comes to your house to tell you that you should eat healthier and steals all your hamburgers so you must go on an epic quest to get your hamburgers back!

After putting this project on hold for a while 2 weeks ago i decided to pick it up again and made some massive improvements.

this version is superior to the last one in almost every way

the game feels so much more alive and the guns shoot much smoother plus the feedback you get from shooting enemy's is really nice!

i've completed 3 levels and im working on the 4th one right now i expect there to be 6 or 7 levels in total

Last edited by a moderator:

pixeltroid

Hey I played the old version and the new version. The new version has much much better controls.

What I really liked:

- the over all graphics
- the plot
- the dialogues
- the humor
- the defeat screen "you have failed at life and this game" lol
- the peapod enemy that shoots peas

BTW, why was there a guy hanging from a rope in one of the houses?

Anyway, I made it to the part where the veggies invade the town and I fell off the edge. Is that the end of the demo??

Good work! Had a lot of fun playing it!

Like I said earlier, make an account on gamejolt and upload your game over there because people looking for your kind of game will find it!

Good luck! and keep us posted !!

E

Electronic Cheesekov

Hey I played the old version and the new version. The new version has much much better controls.

What I really liked:

- the over all graphics
- the plot
- the dialogues
- the humor
- the defeat screen "you have failed at life and this game" lol
- the peapod enemy that shoots peas

BTW, why was there a guy hanging from a rope in one of the houses?

Anyway, I made it to the part where the veggies invade the town and I fell off the edge. Is that the end of the demo??

Good work! Had a lot of fun playing it!

Like I said earlier, make an account on gamejolt and upload your game over there because people looking for your kind of game will find it!

Good luck! and keep us posted !!
i'm glad you like it :).

Oh yeah that was like an inside joke between friends im sorry i completely forgot about that!

yes thats the end of the demo.

i'll look into uploading it on gamejolt and itch thanks for the suggestion!!

E

Electronic Cheesekov

i've uploaded a new update with the 5th and final level + the ending, the game is almost done, the next thing i need to do is get music and sound effects.

E

Electronic Cheesekov

i think i spotted a bug or two.

in level 4 when youre talking to the old man, the green guys picture shows up in the dialogue box.

then later, after you kill the flying vegetable, its death sprite is that of the carrot enemy!
yeah sorry i just noticed too im gonna fix those things and upload a better version :))

E

Electronic Cheesekov

i fixed the bugs! the buggy version has been replaced on itch.io with the fixed one.

E

Electronic Cheesekov

New version uploaded. The game is now almost done i only need sound effects and music.

Jorg Gjer

Hi
I just got a new gun , then got to i black column of stacked 10 , then i was not able to get any futher pass.

Great job.

The stearing could been a little better. I think adding a bit more friction would help.
Graphics , nice and clean.
Is there a highscore list ?
A little more sounds will do magic.

Greeting Kaizen (My game on itch.io)