• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows Revenant man rework

M

Mionad

If I have enough time and care for the project, I am going to rework some things. I want the gameplay to center much around shooting plasma rather than only fighting in melee. But melee will not leave the scene, it will just do more damage and will still be centered around executing for a fast kill.

I plan on remaking the graphics. I can not form the game with paid assets and freelancers, and I have come to accept that. I've watched pixel tutorials and they've helped a lot. Patience should be the key to make a graphics makeover for the game.

I got revenant mans design captured. And I want to keep him this way.

If I ever get committed to the project again, I hope I can visualize it myself, lend time to drawing more and think about programming later.

Webp.net-gifmaker (10).gif Webp.net-gifmaker (9).gif Webp.net-gifmaker (8).gif Webp.net-gifmaker (7).gif
https://justauser123.itch.io/revenant-man

Last edited by a moderator: