• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request [rev share] Bacon Battles needs a pixel artist!

T

trentallain

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a pixel artist(s) for my game Bacon Battles. The game is a tactical RPG, a cross between Fire Emblem and The Legend of Zelda. This is because it has a lot of ARPG elements (such as dungeon exploring, puzzles, finding items and even cooking food!) and it is grid turn-based.

Screenshots:
trentallain_image1.png
trentallain_image2.png

A lot of the basic gameplay is already made! This includes moving your characters and attacking with them using path-finding. ALL of the character sprites have also been made (over 100 characters)! Characters range from pigs, to Zeus and even Medusa! Character sprites are licensed, so I can't show all of them.

Everything uses the ENDESGA 32 palette (edg32). This includes the night/dark effect!

If this has caught your attention, I am looking for pixel artists who are able to replicate the pixel style for things such as the following:
  • Bosses (which will be much larger than the standard 16x16px character size).
  • 20x20px Tilesets for the overworld, markets/shops, dungeons, castles etc.
  • 16x16px Items (food, armour, monster parts, potions, etc).
  • Attack effects.
Payment is revenue share depending on how much you do.

If you would like to join the team, message me here or add me on discord: MangoDragon#1403

Last edited: