Team Request [rev share] Bacon Battles needs a pixel artist!

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by trentallain, Jun 19, 2019.

1. trentallain

trentallain Member

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a pixel artist(s) for my game Bacon Battles. The game is a tactical RPG, a cross between Fire Emblem and The Legend of Zelda. This is because it has a lot of ARPG elements (such as dungeon exploring, puzzles, finding items and even cooking food!) and it is grid turn-based.

Screenshots:
    trentallain_image1.png
    trentallain_image2.png

A lot of the basic gameplay is already made! This includes moving your characters and attacking with them using path-finding. ALL of the character sprites have also been made (over 100 characters)! Characters range from pigs, to Zeus and even Medusa! Character sprites are licensed, so I can't show all of them.

Everything uses the ENDESGA 32 palette (edg32). This includes the night/dark effect!

If this has caught your attention, I am looking for pixel artists who are able to replicate the pixel style for things such as the following:
    • Bosses (which will be much larger than the standard 16x16px character size).
    • 20x20px Tilesets for the overworld, markets/shops, dungeons, castles etc.
    • 16x16px Items (food, armour, monster parts, potions, etc).
    • Attack effects.
    Payment is revenue share depending on how much you do.

If you would like to join the team, message me here or add me on discord: MangoDragon#1403

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019