• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Return my GameMaker to previous version

RedP

Hi, im trying to use this lightning system: Lighting System 2D by Jobo | GameMaker: Marketplace (yoyogames.com)

And it's perfect for my game, but with 2.3 version it doens't work, and i'm dealing with multiple errors, i was thinking if i can return my GMS2.3 to a previous version, maybe if someone can help me fix this errors, i would be super thankful

Script: lighting_pre_composite at line 22 : got '[' expected ',' or ')'
Script: lighting_pre_composite at line 22 : got '[' expected ')'
Script: lighting_pre_composite at line 22 : wrong number of arguments for function rectangle_in_rectangle
Script: light_update at line 64 : Assignment operator expected
Object: obj_light_renderer Event: Draw at line 18 : got '[' expected ',' or ')'
Object: obj_light_renderer Event: Draw at line 18 : got '[' expected ')'
Script: shadow_map_ensure_exists at line 14 : Cannot set a constant ("camera") to a value
Script: light_cull at line 8 : Cannot set a constant ("camera") to a value
Script: lighting_pre_composite at line 9 : Cannot set a constant ("camera") to a value
Script: lighting_pre_composite at line 21 : malformed assignment statement
Script: light_update at line 63 : Cannot set a constant ("camera") to a value
Script: lighting_get_active_camera at line 7 : Cannot set a constant ("camera") to a value
Script: composite_shadow_map at line 36 : Cannot set a constant ("camera") to a value
Object: obj_light_renderer Event: Draw at line 16 : Cannot set a constant ("camera") to a value