- RFX_coldepth_shd - Limit the color depth in the scene by any value. Higher numbers = more colors.
- RFX_palswap_shd - Swap out the palette to any of your choosing, any number of colors up to 4096!
- Create a dither texture: dtex=sprite_get_texture(RFXbayerdith_spr,0);
- Init the RFX system: RFX_init( pixel scale, dtex, dither spread ( try 64 or 32 ) );
- Pick a shader:
- For Color Depth Shader:
RFX_set_coldepth( real );
- For Palette Shader:
RFX_set_palswap( Palette Texture );
- Draw anything as you would normally, then in draw gui event: RFX_apply();
Make sure that the texture your using for your palette hasn't been properly set using sprite_get_texture or background_get_texture, and that your palette looks the same as the ones included, RFXpalettes_spr. Also be sure the use for 3D check box checked on your palette. The texture generated using sprite/background_get_texture must be used as an argument for RFX_set_palswap.
Click the banner above or visit the Marketplace here: MarketPlace/RetroFexx