Free Retro Highway

Nicolai

Get it on App Store: https://apple.co/2G7JNXm
Get it on Google Play: https://goo.gl/4WvVQu

Hit the Retro Highway and return to the days of blast processing and pure arcade fun! Retro Highway is a throwback mobile game aiming to combine the accessibility of modern titles with the high-skill challenge and charming aesthetics of old.
  • Experience high octane old school action on your phone or tablet
  • Complete daring challenges and compete with your friends or the whole world for the highest scores
  • Explore six unique environments ranging from a hot desert to a futuristic moon base
  • Customize your playstyle by choosing from a diverse garage of 10+ bikes and by upgrading various powerups
  • Embrace the nostalgia rush caused by stylish pixel art visuals and chiptune soundtrack

F

F. Cole

Bout time someone made a love letter to road rash, looks really good.

Toque

Yeah that looks great.

Ok. Played it on iPhone 6. Pretty good game. I can't find a lot of fault. I jumped the first jump trailer truck and hit the overpass. A bit un fair...hahah.

Only criticism. When the bike uprights when its going straight. Seems a bit jerky. Sorry hard to explain. But to me should feel smoother.

Overall excellent game. Well done.

Last edited:
I played it. I enjoyed it a lot and it should go far. I enjoyed it enough to pay the $2 to buy it, because wow there are a lot of ads that I'd accidentally click.

At some point, closing an ad resulted in an ad. I remember when Admob had some sort of 5 or 6 ad limit per hour. While you don't really spam ads like other games, I guess the fact that I enjoyed it so much to keep playing resulted in these ads being so abundant they're annoying. What's that? A next button... no ad pops up. That could just be the delay from the async.

The awkward thing about paying $2 for it is I can still watch ads for coins. Other games give you things for buying the game.

Now I notice the buy more coins for $2 and $4. Uh boy. Never noticed those before I bought the game.

Last edited:

Nicolai

Thanks to all of you for playing and giving feedback!

@sitebender You don't have to pay any money at all to complete the game. I can say that from experience, because me and the artist on the team have both unlocked all the important parts of the game multiple times while in the testing phase. The Remove Ads in-app purchase is also cheaper than in most other games to make up for the points that you mentioned.