• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE Resource load failures encoutered

hippoo

Hello! I have similar problem after installing new Google Drive application. It changed something with date and time in my GM project folder. When I open my project in GM, a warning "Resource load failures encoutered" is shown, but without resource paths. Apart from that everything seems to work ok. Can You help me? Screenshot:
1632496805053.png

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Google Drive
Does your project happen to be stored in a folder synced to Google Drive? If so, don't. This and similar things (cloud drives) are the leading cause of project corruption.

That aside:

hippoo

Yes. Unfortunately I'm using google drive as a backup of my project and to work with it on my computer and a laptop. That worked well until I installed new google drive application. I will stop using that stuff. Thanks for help, TsukaYuriko.

hippoo

OK. I restored previous version of files from google drive backup. My project is working again without pop-up warnings. All .yy room files were corrupted. Never more cloud drive for GM...