Question - General Request an Asset

Surgeon_

Symbian Curator
This is just something that was present on the old forums and that I noticed was absent on the new ones.
Same as before, use this thread to request an asset that's you'd like to use but cannot find.
Old topic - it would be preferable that you read it because Nocturne's introduction is better worded than mine.

RULES:
In general any post should fall in one of the three categories:
  1. Asset request: For this you need to provide a Description of your desired asset with as much detail as possible. Also, provide an Abstract (a short general description of the asset; one sentence maximum) so I can construct a list of requested assets in the opening (this) post.
  2. Asset in progress: For informing people that you've started working on a requested asset.
  3. Asset already exists: For informing people that a requested asset (or similar) already exists. Must include a link.
  4. Other: You may post something that doesn't fit into any of the three categories mentioned above, but only if it's meaningful for the discussion. Please practice common sense.

REQUESTED ASSETS:
None yet.
ASSETS IN PROGRESS:
None yet.
FINISHED ASSETS:
None yet.
OTHER ASSETS:
None yet.

NOTES:
There is NO guarantee that your requested asset will be made, by me, nor by anyone else. If you create a new asset and want to get some attention but it doesn't fit into any requests, send me a PM and I will include it under "Other Assets".

Have a nice day,
-Surgeon_

Last edited: