1. Hey! Guest! The 31st GMC Jam will take place between Nov 16th, 12:00 UTC (Friday noon) and Nov 26th, 12:00 UTC (Monday noon). Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

Removing a WIP

Discussion in 'Community Chat' started by Bentley, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Bentley

Bentley Member

I think this is the right forum for this question, but I'm sorry if it's not.

I just had a quick question about a WIP I posted: I'm no longer working on it and I figured I would remove it. After reading the guidelines, it said to contact a moderator.

Does that mean I should PM any moderator? I don't want to bug the wrong person : (

2. Amon

Amon Member

Yes, PM a mod and they will sort it for you.

Bentley likes this.
  3. chance

chance predictably random Forum Staff Moderator

I moved this topic here (from Off Topic) since it's about GMC forum procedures.

Yes, you can PM a moderator. But preferably, report the topic and request closure. That's the best way.

You can also just edit the title, and add something like "no longer active", and leave everything else in place. If other members have posted advice and comments, that's more respectful of their contributions. Like saying "thanks for the input, but I'm on to something else".