• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE Relative Function for Audio Groups

S

sludgecoyote

I'm wondering if the functionality outlined in this thread has been considered yet?
https://forum.yoyogames.com/index.p...volume-should-have-a-relative-function.16435/

Essentially as it stands now, when setting the volume for an audio group, all sounds within that group snap to the group's volume. It would be nice if you could set sounds relatively, so volumes I set in the mixer would stay in tact as the max volume for each sound.

In the referenced thread, @Mike mentioned that it could possibly be implemented in the future, so I'm wondering if that is still on the horizon, or if I'll have to ditch the audio groups default functionality and program my own system for this?