OFFICIAL Regarding the future support & sale of GMS1.x

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ShaunJS, Nov 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paradox

Paradox Member

I agree!

Samuel Venable likes this.
  2. appleWolf

appleWolf Member

@ShaunJS Thank you!

EDIT (1/23): Looks like I accidentally ran into someone who was using an illegitimate copy of GM today. I had no idea it was so rampant, or what to look for.

If I ever run across such a thing again, I'll be sure to report it! You guys don't deserve to have software stolen from you...

@Samuel Venable: To say that someone doesn't deserve to have something stolen from them does not imply that someone else does. Piracy is piracy, whether it's textbooks, music, movies, or software.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    Samuel Venable likes this.
  3. Samuel Venable

Samuel Venable Time Killer

^Whether someone "deserves" to be stolen from or not is irrelevant. It is unethical to steal either way.

Edit: Glad to hear we're on the same page, I figured that was the case, I just wanted to add to your point. Some people might think "Oh, that guy or that company is bad, so they deserve bad things, therefore I should do bad things to them," kind of mindset. That's all I was getting at.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    APSep and appleWolf like this.
  4. RizbIT

RizbIT Member

i hope in the upcoming final version of gms1.4 they fix all the bugs and make it upto in terms of compliance with publishing platform requirements.

for example audio_sound_length doesnt work

5. The-any-Key

The-any-Key Member

Would be surprised if all bugs would be fixed. Maybe the ones that cause serious export problems. But almost every program got bugs of some kind right? But you can always hope I am wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.