OFFICIAL Regarding the future support & sale of GMS1.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paradox

I think is a bad move to no have a free/noresourcelimited version of GMS... I teach video game programming with gamemaker and one of the main reason I choose gamemaker was because we have access to an unlimited free version... I honestly think the current trial version of GMS2 is not enough, but I though that wouldnt be a problem because we had gms 1x free version... oh well.. thats the only portion of all this process feels bad for me...
I agree!

S

Sam (Deleted User)

^Whether someone "deserves" to be stolen from or not is irrelevant. It is unethical to steal either way.

Edit: Glad to hear we're on the same page, I figured that was the case, I just wanted to add to your point. Some people might think "Oh, that guy or that company is bad, so they deserve bad things, therefore I should do bad things to them," kind of mindset. That's all I was getting at.

Last edited by a moderator:

RizbIT

i hope in the upcoming final version of gms1.4 they fix all the bugs and make it upto in terms of compliance with publishing platform requirements.

for example audio_sound_length doesnt work

The-any-Key

hope in the upcoming final version of gms1.4 they fix all the bugs
Would be surprised if all bugs would be fixed. Maybe the ones that cause serious export problems. But almost every program got bugs of some kind right? But you can always hope I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.