• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Programmer Refurbish existing game (ads and perhaps some features)

D

Dan Andre Syrtveit

Hi!

I've been posting here for a while now :D Looking for help to update my game. I am NO programmer so being in this kind of a ditch is so sad when the game needs an update and i have all the resources ready, except for a programmer:S

The game is out on android and appstore under the name: Ancient Gold Mine (board game) Check it out! or go to my website: mad-silence.com =)

I am either looking for someone to pay to do a quick update, fix it up slightly and release the update.
What really needs fixing is:
-Advertisements, the game is free and currently NOT generating any revenue:S
-some minor bugs
-google play nagging about some outdated plugin thingy

I would also love to get a good teambuddy who would like to stick with me and perhaps even share revenue. Helping to update it, adding more content and such!

So anyone interested please contact me!

[email protected]

Hi!
The outdated plugin thingy will be fixed by YoYo in an upcoming update. I filed a bug report about this recently and was told this by them.

As for the other things, I can help. Just send me a PM.