• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

reduce the format for the web

D

dimiczy

Hello comrade !

I'm coming to you because I have a small problem at the level of my game in html. it's way too big for an internet job. and I would like to adapt it without having to change all my 1 by 1 objects. I try to change directly in the HTML > graphical elements > size of the texture page. but it does not work. do you know a way to reduce my game homothetically to fit on the web? thank you.

Dimitri.Czy

Dog Slobber

Change the source file and recreate.

Trying to change the executable whether exe, app or html5 is terrible practice, even if you could get it to work.

D

dimiczy

ok thanks, the problem its when my game ( html ) pop in small screen my not adapting for this .. and he is so big for screen..