• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Redeemed GM Pro Humble Bundle Code from G2A, received nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Codoral

(TL;DR at the end)
Hi all.
Recently i purchased 2 keys from G2A:
-1 Humble Bundle key for GMS pro version (XXXX-XXXX)
-1 HTML5 key for Pro version (not sure if originate from Humble Bundle or not, looks something like this XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXB958132)
I redeemed the GMS Pro key first. Dialogue pop up said that i succesfully add a license for GMS Pro to my acc. Then I redeem my HTML5 key, it was valid too. I also received an e-mail say:"Your voucher code (XXXX-XXXX) for GameMaker: Studio Professional has been redeemed successfully."

Then i went to check my acc for the Pro version license and i only found the license for the STANDARD version that i got a long time ago.
The Pro version that i paid for is nowhere to be found,and the HTML5 license is attached to the Standard version.

What did i do wrong? What should i do? If i can't solve this problem within 72 hours i"ll ask for a chargeback from PayPal for my GMS Pro key.

TL;DR: I purchased key from a grey market and when i redeemed it, i received nothing and i'm on the verge to request a chargeback for invalid key

EDIT 1: I removed the HTML5 license and tried to add it again. Now it says that the license is attached to a parent Pro GMS license. No idea what's happening.

Last edited by a moderator:

Perseus

Not Medusa
Forum Staff
Contact G2A. YoYo Games sell keys only through Steam or their own site, so if anything is up it's for G2A to resolve since that's where you got it unofficially. That said, there's little that the community (or YYG staff) can do to help you. So contacting G2A is your best bet.

C

Codoral

Contact G2A. YoYo Games sell keys only through Steam or their own site, so if anything is up it's for G2A to resolve since that's where you got it unofficially. That said, there's little that the community (or YYG staff) can do to help you. So contacting G2A is your best bet.
I didn't use G2A Shield 'cause i don't see why i have to pay more to make sure that i get what i bought, plus i know that G2A Shield doesn't work most the time, they just pass your ticket around until you get tired and stop asking for a refund. I can just request a chargeback from PayPal and receive my money back within 42 hours max. Thanks anyway ^^

Mike

nobody important
GMC Elder
Buying/Selling humble bundle keys is against the terms and conditions of humble bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.