Beta Red Squares

A while ago I got coders-block while working on my game so I shut down and got on with other things. Every so often I would open it up, look at it then close it again. After a week or so I decided to try and break the block by doing something that I could see immediate results in, so I set myself a deadline of 90 minutes to try and come up with something playable. Which I did. I have since spent about another 3-4 hours (over the course of a few weeks when spare time permits) polishing and tweaking it and I now have something I'm happy to show people.
There are only 10 objects in the game, and no pre-generated sprites/graphics. I have used 2 fonts and a small handful of sound effects.
It's a simple twin-stick areas shooter but with a small twist. When an enemy is killed you don't get the points. He drops a token which must be collected to gain the points. If not collectively ed the token soon disappears. There are also a handful of power-ups which last between 7 and 10 seconds. Every 10th power-up increases your score multiplier, but if you die it is reset back to x1.
[At the time of writing this the HD version of the video is still be processed by YT]