Free RED HOT VENGEANCE - 3D Twin Stick Shooter

He had one rule: No killing women or children. When a hitman is double-crossed by his employer, he brings forth a night of carnage and bloodshed.

RED HOT VENGEANCE is a twin-stick shooter, drawing inspiration from games like Max Payne and Hotline Miami.​

Main features:
  • 10 level campaign with varying objectives​
  • 30 challenge levels​
  • New Game+​
  • A variety of weapons to customize your loadout​
  • Level editor with Steam Workshop support.​
  • It's free :)

Screenshots:

Last edited:

Tony Brice

Love the look of this from the video but can't play it as it's Windows only and I'm running a Mac.

2 questions:
Mac Build?
Why free? Plenty of people are saying they'd have paid for the game? I'm curious because you'd have to be paying to put the game on Steam to start with. Is it to build a reputation ready for your next game?

K12gamer

Looks really good...from the video...

I canceled my Steam account a long time ago...(Any chance you can put it on itch.io or Game Jolt)

Bearman_18

Fruit Stand Deadbeat
Just played it through, and I'm very impressed! The story and voice-acting are cheesy, but so darn earnest that I can't help but love it.
And the guards voice lines are hilarious! Had a very MGS feeling there. Like when a guard shoots you dead and says " what the h*ll was that?" X'D

M

Misty

Love the look of this from the video but can't play it as it's Windows only and I'm running a Mac.

2 questions:
Mac Build?
Why free?
Yeah it would be nice if game devs, lived in a society where they actually got paid for their efforts rather than just giving free amusement to people while they have to live lives of a starving artist.

Zaxtor99

Your game looks great, I'll give it a try on my indie game livestream here in the next hour or so... I saw it before and meant to give it a try so this is great timing to see this thread here now.

M

Misty

This looks better than Hotline Miami, so why is this free? It just devalues indie games and makes it very hard for anybody to earn a living. You set a very high standard with this game. Most will not be able to achieve. I know you mean well by making it free, but the end result is not a good thing.