• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Recent update of Gamemaker Studio 2 crashes on startup

K

Kaustarus

I heard this was an issue a while back (something to do with flash player and windows 10), but after trying every fix I could possibly find, nothing fixed it.
I am running windows 10, all latest updates.
However, downloading an older version of Gamemaker (Version 2.0.5.77) from the release notes, there was no issue. In using an older version of Gamemaker, it forces you to update to the latest version, so it's not a real "fix" as much as it is a demonstration that it is a recent problem. I have tried downloading from both steam and the website, and both have this issue. If anyone knows a solution to this problem, I would greatly appreciate it. (Also I have already submitted a bug report)

K

Kaustarus

The version you provided also crashes. On steam I tried switching to the 2.1-2.1.4 beta and it still has the same issue.