• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows (solved) Random Red marks appear and disappear on screen

Evanski

Raccoon Lord
Forum Staff
random red marks.png

Every so often random red marks will appear on random parts of the screen, the moment i click on something in the window

Last edited:
Does it only happen in game maker? If you move the position of the game maker window, does the red dot move too, or is it in a fixed position on the monitor?

Evanski

Raccoon Lord
Forum Staff
Odd. Never seen that.

Do they go away?
Yes after I click on some other line in the box, or they just flash

Does it only happen in game maker? If you move the position of the game maker window, does the red dot move too, or is it in a fixed position on the monitor?
Only in game maker, and its not window location pacific specific because the red marks can appear on any line of text in the window

Last edited:

Evanski

Raccoon Lord
Forum Staff
I figured this out a month ago and remembered this topic,

Its some weird glitch with my Intel Integrated Graphics and Game maker