• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Random fatal errors with apk.

P

ProjectGamesInc

Hello guys.
My head is about to blow up with a strange problem that occur ONLY when i install my app on android with an apk (in this example, with the apk used for internal testing i download from google play).
If i try the app from gamemaker studio 2 with the debug everything runs fine, 0 problems.
When i install the SAME APP after i build the apk with YYC the app will crash just after the gms2 splash screen with random fatal errors in random objects. (Before it was in a create event of 1 object, now, after doing another deploy is the create event of another object).
Keep in mind that there are 0 errors, and i cant read the description of the fatal error beacouse the app freeze my phone for 10 secs then i'm forced to close it.

Any idea on why the hell this thing is happening?

Nedenir

Well only conclusion that comes to my head is that by building an app bundle for google.play something is missing. Maybe some library with graphic package. Well your post is old enough to be solved by now am i correct?