• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

HTML5 raftraftraft: A paddling game about traveling on a raft that tends to break a lot

Nallebeorn

I present to all you fine members of the GMC......

raftraftraft
An endless paddling game about traveling as far as you can on a raft that tends to break a lot (sometimes because of whales).
It's also about collecting driftwood and using it to repair your raft. Or just to make a really big raft.

Play it on Kongregate here !

Don't forget to rate it too, and please let me know if you have any feedback or opinions :)
More screenshots:

This game was originally an entry to the 4th GMC Jam. Since then I've given it quite a bit of a makeover: I've improved some of the sprites, added a much more extensive tutorial and simplified the controls. And of course, if you have a Kongregate account, you'll get online highscores too!