• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Rabbit-game(wanted review)

Z

zircher

Cute! I like the rabbit as a protagonist. I couldn't get past the water spikes, but it was nice. I like the hand drawn style, but I would like to see more solid looking terrain (well except for water of course. Have you though about use ruled paper (like a page from your school notebook) for the background to enhance the living doodle effect?

C

CROmartin

Cute! I like the rabbit as a protagonist. I couldn't get past the water spikes, but it was nice. I like the hand drawn style, but I would like to see more solid looking terrain (well except for water of course. Have you though about use ruled paper (like a page from your school notebook) for the background to enhance the living doodle effect?
Ty on reviewing and on good ideas! By the way you can swim up with up key(I think you didnt use it, that is why you cloudnt pass it).

Last edited: