• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android Quota [Word Magnets Game - Now on Google Play]

P

peterwjdibble

Hi all! I'm putting the last finishing touches on my new Android game, Quota. The goal is to unscramble the words to uncover inspirational quotes by famous philosophers, leaders, authors, etc.

If anyone is able, I'd appreciate a little help testing this out on various devices. I've primarily been running this on a Google Pixel and secondarily on a Samsung Galaxy S3. At this point in development I'm fairly confident that it'll work smoothly across the board, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. If you do give this a shot, please let me know which device you tried it on!

Hardware aside, feedback on the gameplay itself would be helpful too! I'm not looking to make major changes at this stage unless something is severely broken, but I'm open to your thoughts, positive or negative.

Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.peterwjdibble.quota

If you take the time to check this out, thank you in advance!

[EDIT: Changed download link]

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Morendral

Your game looks interesting, but i dont want to bother downloading and installing an apk to my phone. I understand you are looking for performance on devices though. If you make an exe i would love to give you feedback on the gameplay.

Looks fun from the screens at least!

Morendral

I downloaded your game, and I like it. My only criticism is that you can sort of cheat by testing words against each other for the connector line. Other than that it was great. Also i put it down for a moment and my wife couldnt help herself to pick it up and try it. I think you have a winner. I assume monetization through ad banners is your next step? Kudos, regardless.

Edit: i forgot to mention it ran flawlessly on my galaxy tab a

P

peterwjdibble

I downloaded your game, and I like it. My only criticism is that you can sort of cheat by testing words against each other for the connector line. Other than that it was great. Also i put it down for a moment and my wife couldnt help herself to pick it up and try it. I think you have a winner. I assume monetization through ad banners is your next step? Kudos, regardless.

Edit: i forgot to mention it ran flawlessly on my galaxy tab a
Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it. :)