• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Quick the mods are asleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
... and I could've continued sleeping if you hadn't put an exclamation mark there. Thanks. :rolleyes:

I don't really see a point for this topic, though... does it have one? Topics here may not have to be relevant to GM, but they can't be pointless either...

kburkhart84

Firehammer Games
... and I could've continued sleeping if you hadn't put an exclamation mark there. Thanks. :rolleyes:

I don't really see a point for this topic, though... does it have one? Topics here may not have to be relevant to GM, but they can't be pointless either...
Whaaat?!?! Off-topic != No-Topic?!?!?!

I saw the original in theatres, am waiting anxiously for that new one they are supposedly working on. I was never able to really get into the games though for some reason.

I mean, it's off-topic

Status
Not open for further replies.