• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

GMC Forums Quick question about the "Work in progress" subforum.

Cpaz

Once a WIP game has been completed, can it be moved to the "Made with GM" or essentially "Completed games," if so how? Or would it be better just to make a new thread all together?

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
Once a WIP game has been completed, can it be moved to the "Made with GM" or essentially "Completed games," if so how? Or would it be better just to make a new thread all together?
Either way is fine. As long as you don't have both topics open at once. Just PM me or another moderator. Or report the WIP topic and ask to close or move -- whichever you want.

Some members like to move the topic intact from WIP to the Made w/GM forum, so they can preserve the discussion. But in some cases, they want to start fresh with a new topic (and close the old one).

If you decide to close the old WIP topic, then I can leave a link to the new forum topic once it's opened. Up to you.

Last edited:

Cpaz

Either way is fine. As long as you don't have both topics open at once. Just PM me or another moderator. Or report the WIP topic and ask to close or move -- whichever you want.

Some members like to move the topic intact from WIP to the Made w/GM forum, so they can preserve the discussion. But in some cases, they want to start fresh with a new topic (and close the old one).

If you decide to close the old WIP topic, then I can leave a link to the new forum topic once it's opened. Up to you.
Ok. I had suspected. But it doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere. Could this perhaps be mentioned in the "before you post" topic (Or somewhere similar?) Thanks for the response!