• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Question:

I'm not really sure if it would crash or compile, but I'm sure it wouldn't be a good idea, since you can modify them in code at runtime.
Having two or more, you wouldn't be able to know what code goes first if both timelines had code at, for example, moment #10.

senkuchan

I'm not really sure if it would crash or compile, but I'm sure it wouldn't be a good idea, since you can modify them in code at runtime.
Having two or more, you wouldn't be able to know what code goes first if both timelines had code at, for example, moment #10.
Thank you, the instruction of my prof. is to insert 2-3 timeline in each object, so I was just wondering if it is possible haha, thanks again.

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Running multiple timelines for one instance is not possible. Either you misunderstood the instruction, or it's your turn to give the professor a homework assignment.