• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

[Question] Is it possible to mirror/flip a Sequence?

Revvlo

Hello all,
I'm current experimenting with Sequences, and I'm trying to figure out how I can have a Sequence mirrored or flipped during run-time for an Object (similar to a sprite flipped using image_xscale = -1). Doing so, the same movements would occur but in the opposite direction and sprites will be flipped. Has anyone been able to figure this out? Thanks!

Revvlo

Hi, I need to know how you want to rotate it, or in what direction
Hey alefer, lets say my Sequence has a sprite/object that is facing to the right, and over the duration of the sequence, it moves to the right 200 pixels and then ends the Sequence. I would like to programmatically flip the Sequence so the sprite/object would be facing the left, and be moving to the left. The scenario I'm trying to apply this to, is if I have a player object facing the right, it would play the Sequence to lunge to the right for an attack. If the player is facing to the left, I would like to play the same sequence, but facing/moving the other direction. Thanks!