Question about posting content

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coryru

I'm sorry if I have placed this question in the wrong location not sure where to put this question as it's about posting rules not a programming question.

I've been working on a game and am thinking about posting it in the WIP section to start getting some valuable feedback.
The problem is the game has pixelated nudity...
Some context..
The game I am working on is as sports comedy game and one of the taunts in the game the character <snip> Now my question is in order to post it here do I need to censor the taunt or will displaying a warning be sufficient. I don't want to break any rules so I'm just trying to clarify. I can send the taunt in .gif form in private to a moderator.

Thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:

Perseus

Not Medusa
Forum Staff
While you're allowed to have a scene like that in your game, the forum rules do not permit the distribution of such a game with or without a warning beforehand. So you'll have to either censor/remove it from the game before posting it here or distribute it elsewhere where it's permitted after taking proper measures.

Please feel to contact a member of the forum staff if you need further clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.