Windows Question about Exporting

So if I bought the GameMaker Studio 2 Desktop License (Which I don't think is possible now, except on Steam) and I create a game that I want to export to PS4, XBOX, and all other consoles would I have to buy the GameMaker Studio 2 - Enterprise for a month to export the game and that's it? Is the GameMaker Studio 2 - Enterprise Subscriptions just there for you to use it one time and then stop? That seems weird for some reason.

curato

I think they want you just to sub and stay subbed. At this point you would have to sub to export to consoles if you don't already own it. I am not sure how easy the sub unsub plan works in practice. The FAQ says you have to open a customer service ticket to unsub. Personally, I would be hesitant to try to play a game like that until they actually put an unsub button in your profile like a normal subscription would have.

I think they want you just to sub and stay subbed. At this point you would have to sub to export to consoles if you don't already own it. I am not sure how easy the sub unsub plan works in practice. The FAQ says you have to open a customer service ticket to unsub. Personally, I would be hesitant to try to play a game like that until they actually put an unsub button in your profile like a normal subscription would have.
I'm not saying I would cancel the subscription after exporting the game immediately but after the 2 months are over what's the point of resubbing since your game is now exported.

curato

Technically you wouldn't need to, but if you need to support the game and do patches you may need it more that just that one month.

rIKmAN

You also need to be accepted by the platform holders (Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo) and sign NDA's etc before you would be able to use the GMS2 console exports.

It's not as simple as just buying the exports and away you go, so you risk wasting time/money on an Enterprise subscription if you don't have all that sorted out before you signed up to the subscription and attempted to get access to the console exports.