• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Programmer Push Notifications

RizbIT

I need a working example of LOCAL push notifications on Android (and possibly Windows Phone)

Will pay.

First to test send me a compiled apk.
If that works il buy the source code file.

L

lukeis2k20

i am having the same problem with this (and getting it to work) at the moment but i have a (small) team working on it so will get to the bottom of it in the next week or so.

if i forget to post more info on here for you then post and i will reply.

RizbIT

i got this to work, in android settings in the Global Game Settings. mkae sure under Social Tab CHECK the push notifications checkbox.

should work then if you coded the rest right

L

lukeis2k20

what about the GMC sender ID? did you put a number in there or just leave it blank?

L

lukeis2k20

ALSO, i love how people always post links to the online help files. like we have not thought to look there before we post on here. i had someone do that to me when i posted the questions a few days ago.

L

lukeis2k20

well, those who dont are their own worst enemy, those who cant find them should try F1 while GM is open.

thanks for the info. it is 650AM here now so i think i will try that when i wake up.

Shavv

ALSO, i love how people always post links to the online help files. like we have not thought to look there before we post on here. i had someone do that to me when i posted the questions a few days ago.
Becouse people tend to go to the easy way, pushing trough helps yourself become more adapt. Learning from own obversation helps you to improve. Thats why.