• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Purchased Developer License, but account still only has Creator license permissions?

B

boen

I decided to purchase the windows compilers on my development account, so I bought the Creator License. I then realized that I should have gotten the Developer License, but that's no big deal as it becomes discounted once you've gotten a Creator License anyways, So I then purchased a Developer License. But when I login to my account in GMS2, it acts as though I only have Creator License permissions!

The Windows YYC compiler isn't available, and I'm forced to look at the gamemaker studio splash screen when my game launches. Does anyone have any idea what could be going on here, or where I should shoot an email to get this sorted out?

.gif example for clarity

B

boen

I've tested a bit more and sometimes I actually can't even compile at all on this account, on any target! Even windows VM. It only returns the following error:

When I'm logged into my personal account (on the same computer!), I have no trouble compiling to Windows VM or YYC. What could possibly be happening here?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike

nobody important
GMC Elder
Can you please contact the help desk, as you have Mac/Linux it looks likes its upgraded but not added YYC - which is odd. They'll be able to help.