• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Design Puns in the oven.

G

graviax

I'm currently working on an action game where you play a bunch of fat redneck trucker.
As english isn't my native language I don't really know puns and other wordplay, I can understand one but I have difficulty in making one.

I could make the game in my native language but making a game just for people of my own country is a little sad.

So I'm asking you to help me by posting your favourites redneck truckers puns (don't be too offensive though)
to be used as menu or options.

Yal

🐧 *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
Most countries seem to have a set of puns about some neighbour they're in a love-hate relationship with (Sweden and Norway, USA and Canada and so on). You should be able to just translate those and change the demographics to match your game.

Also, references to Elvis Presley.