HTML5 Publishing with HTML5 issues

Discussion in 'Game Design, Development And Publishing' started by nscrivanich112325, Jan 5, 2019.

1. nscrivanich112325

nscrivanich112325 Member

Hello everybody, I'm trying to publish a game maker studio 2 game on a website but the game does not work properly on the web but works fine on windows. Here is the web page of the game: http://bccgamedev.com/GuilleroGame.html . None of the graphics are showing in the main menu and none of the animation is working. It seems that everything else is working fine because I can hear the character jump (space), shoot (left mouse button), and move around (A and D). Does anybody know if there is a particular function or piece of code associated with graphics and animation that does not convert to HTML5 properly? Any help is appreciated. Let me know. Thanks!

2. FrostyCat

FrostyCat Member

Your compile cache has gone stale. Press Ctrl+F7 or the broomstick button (right of the stop button) to clear it, then build again.

3. nscrivanich112325

nscrivanich112325 Member

Hey thanks for the reply, I tried doing that but I still get the same issues :(. Any other suggestions? I also have built in particles and built in fonts already checked in the HTML5 settings. My game maker is also up to date.