• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Question - Account Publisher Account Creation Issue

S

Slaleky

I'm currently trying to create a publisher account to sell my assets on the marketplace, however whenever I go to the publisher registration page and click "Click here to create a new publisher" it just redirects to the homepage. The page it seems to be linked to is /publishers/tools/new but for whatever reason this page just redirects to the home page. Is the currently some issue going on with creating publisher accounts? And if not how can I get through this so I can sell my assets?

Thanks in advance!

YellowAfterlife

ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
Forum Staff
Do you have a non-free GMS/GMS2 license on the account that you are creating a publisher from? I think that was the only requirement

S

Slaleky

Do you have a non-free GMS/GMS2 license on the account that you are creating a publisher from? I think that was the only requirement
Thanks for the response, that must be the issue. I didn't realise you need to purchase a license to be able to upload assets. As I'm a musician and was planning to upload music assets, I didn't think it'd be necessary to need a copy of the software.
Thanks again!