Asset - Extension PRVircon: Add virtual on-screen controls using this powerful, professional extension. (NEW!)

Greetings everyone!

My company, Prismatic Realms Inc. and I would like to introduce our 3rd GameMaker Studio 2 extension, just released on the marketplace! It's called PRVircon.

This extension will allow you to easily add virtual on-screen controls (joysticks and buttons) to your games for play on mobile devices. Flexible and fully customizable, you can mix 'n match control component styles and colors to create your own unique layout. Over 90 images included, with more to come. Or you can use your own images.

Included in this asset are 3 demo rooms demonstrating how to go about setting up virtual controls to get you going quickly.

Full API documentation for PRVircon, and our other extensions, are available on our website.

Please have a look at the asset on the marketplace for full details. It is currently almost 30% off until March 1st, 2019. If you have any questions, I will be more than happy to help!

Thank you!
Nelson

Last edited:
D

Dreamergirl450

How do I set it up correctly I tried but I can’t figure it out

Hello! To set up PRVircon, first make sure to import the extension, the oPRVirconController object and all of the button and joystick sprites into your project. Now drag the oPRVirconController object into your first room. Then, in the Create event, construct your PRVircon controller interface using the various PRVirconJoy* and PRVirconBtn* commands. You can see examples of constructing interfaces in the 3 test rooms included in the PRVircon extension package.

Please let me know if this isn't clear. Or If you are still having issues, let me know how far you were able to get and I will assist further.